Prevention of coronavirus disease
Due to the active spread of new strains of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we present a list of simple tips that will help protect yourself and your loved ones from the disease or ease its course.
- First of all, pay special attention to nutrition: food should be enriched with proteins and vitamins necessary for the body. Add meat, dairy products, and legumes to your diet.
- Fresh air is the key to strong immunity. Do not forget about the need for physical activity and try to spend more time outdoors (only if you feel good).
- Avoid crowds, minimize unnecessary social contacts – if you can walk to work, it is better not to use public transport.
- Wash your hands and use antiseptic, especially when returning home from public places.
- Wear protective masks every time you come into contact with a large number of people: in shops, public transport, etc. Don’t forget to maintain social distance.
- Limit your viewing of news and programs about the coronavirus if it negatively affects your psychological well-being.
Pay special attention to strengthening your immune system. To do this, we recommend using:
Black cumin seed oil (Nigella damascena); obtained by low-temperature extraction, at least 0,5% essential oil, thymoquinone, alkaloids, polyunsaturated fatty acids in natural form and improves nonspecific immunity;
Flax seed oil, which contains at least 45% omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and improves the state of the cardiovascular system, helps to correct cholesterol levels, and enhances the barrier functions of the body’s mucous membranes;
Since the main pathways of the virus into the body are the mucous membranes of the mouth and nose, we advise you to pay attention to hygienic products in the form of a spray – “Free nose” and “Clean neck“.
The antiviral, antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects of the extracts and lipophilic complexes that make up these agents were tested at the Institute of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases. LV Gromashevsky, Kiyv, the Institute of Urology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kiev and the National Pharmaceutical University of Kharkov.
- low-temperature dill extract has a virucidal effect against transmissible swine gastroenteritis coronavirus, herpes and H1N1 avian influenza, bactericidal action against St. aureus, fungicidal against Candida fungus;
- low-temperature extracts and lipophilic complexes of milk thistle, rose hips, dill, star anise, wormwood act against Kl. pheumonias, Candida, Candida albicans, Candida non-albicans;
- galactolipid DOTGG, which is part of the lipophilic complex of rose hips, has a high anti-inflammatory effect.
Products can be used on the mucous membranes of the nose and throat for children from the age of five and for adults in the morning and evening.
If you are sick, the remedies should be used up to four times during the day until complete recovery.
If spray “Free nose” irritates your nose, use cotton swabs to apply it to the mucous membrane.
More detailed information can be found on the company’s website www.bioproduct.com.ua.
The products can be purchased in several ways:
- in pharmacies in your city or town;
- through the online store bioproducts.ua;
- on the company’s website;
- or order by phone +38 (068) 2850248; +38 (0412) 401422; +38 (091) 3335395.
A free doctor’s consultation can be obtained by calling 0800500399 (calls within the territory of Ukraine from landline phones are free).
Physician of the highest category Osinnaya L.N.